These Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies are absolutely DELICIOUS.
This is the only cookie recipe you will ever need again! Here it is:
Healthy Grain Free Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies!
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
• ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon honey
• ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 cup almond flour
• ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ¼ cup organic chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven to 350F
• Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Whisk together the coconut milk, vanilla, honey, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the almond flour and dried coconut. Add chocolate chip and mix. Cover the dough and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
• Roll dough into 1 tablespoon-sized balls. Arrange the balls on the prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to slightly flatten each ball.
• Bake until the cookies are a very light golden color on the bottom, about 14 to 16 minutes.
• Cool before removing and serving.
Coconut supports immune system health as it has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite properties.
It provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
It improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
And of course, it is great for your hair, skin and nails!