The Sit Back Pushup is such an amazing pushup variation because it really targets your shoulders!
Just adding that little sit back motion can really increase the intensity of this exercise. If you aren’t familiar with how to do that Sit Back Pushup, here’s a video show you how:
Sit Back Pushups Directions:
1. Place your hands just wider than shoulder-width apart.
2. Lower your chest and body down to the floor, keeping your core tight and back straight.
3. After you hit the bottom of the movement, push with your arms & chest straight backward.
4. You will bend your knees and be in a downward dog position at the end of the movement. Really feel the tension in your shoulders.
5. Return to the start position and repeat.