If you are looking for an amazing and simple recipe to make, I’ve got you covered!
If you are looking for MORE delicious fat burning recipes like this one, get my Recipe Book Here!
-2 tablespoons ghee or grass fed butter
-2 tablespoons avocado oil
-1 red onion, chopped
-1 red bell pepper, chopped
-1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
-1 pound grass fed ground beef
-2 tablespoons taco seasonings
-1 jar salsa (any salsa of your choice is great!)
-3 cup plantain chips, crushed
-3 cups of white rice, cooked
-Green onions, roughly chopped
-Salt, to taste
Optional: Top with our creamy avocado dip – Here’s the recipe for that!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish with avocado oil. In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons ghee and let melt.
2) Then add onion and peppers and sauté until peppers are browned and onions are translucent. Add ground beef and cook until no pink remains. Then, add taco seasonings and a sprinkle of salt.
3) Now, layer the bottom of your 8×8 baking dish with crushed plantain chips.
4) Next, add the three cups of cooked white rice. Add a your beef mixture on top of those.
5) Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.
6) Let casserole rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
7) Top casserole with lettuce, green onions, olives, and avocado. Enjoy on a higher carb day!